4th International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA 2023)
December 4, 2023
December 6, 2023
Due to many requests, we have changed the location from Dubai, UAE to be in Lisbon, Portugal.
The 4th International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA 2023) will be delivered in-person in Lisbon, Portugal and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The 4th International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA 2023) aims to become the leading conference in fields related to Environmental Science and Applications. The goal of this environmental engineering conference 2023 is to provide a space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICESA 2023 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications.
Topics themes for ICESA 2023 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air pollution and treatment
- Energy Management
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Infectious Diseases and the Environment
- Nanotechnology Impacts on Environment
- Oil Spills
- Pollution and Health Issues
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication…
Learn More »
Dr. Charles Lee
Newcastle Australia Institute of Higher Education, Singapore
Dr. Mehrab Mehrvar
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University), Canada
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $200 USD registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a $150 USD registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference