The International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Environmental Science and Applications. The goal of ICESA'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICESA is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
ICESA'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Air, Soil & Water pollution and treatment
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Safety Regulations
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Green Manufacturing and Technologies, Pollution Prevention
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Impact of Industrialization on the Environment
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Woo Hyoung Lee,
University of Central Florida, USA
Biography & Abstract
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICESA'19 and ICCEFA'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting. For more information about the ICESA'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.