3rd International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA’22)
October 24, 2022
October 26, 2022
Seoul, South Korea
3rd International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA'22) will be delivered as a physical conference combining with the opportunity of live presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtual.
The 3rd International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA'22) aims to become the leading virtual conference in fields related to Environmental Science and Applications. The goal of this environmental engineering conference 2022 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICESA'22 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications.
Topics themes for ICESA’22 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air pollution and treatment
- Energy Management
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Infectious Diseases and the Environment
- Nanotechnology Impacts on Environment
- Oil Spills
- Pollution and Health Issues
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
Interested authors, researchers, and industrial experts are invited to submit…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster