International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA’20)
September 7, 2020
September 8, 2020
The International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA'20) aims to become the leading virtual conference in fields related to Environmental Science and Applications. The goal of ICESA'20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICESA'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications.
Topics themes for ICESA’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air pollution and treatment
- Energy Management
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Infectious Diseases and the Environment
- Nanotechnology Impacts on Environment
- Oil Spills
- Pollution and Health Issues
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Virtual Presentation Options:
Accepted Authors may choose to conduct a 20 minute oral presentation in one of three ways: online live presentation, presentation of a recorded video, or presentation of a saved power point file with sound. Alternatively, accepted Authors may choose to present an e-poster at a specified time by sharing the file on their screen. Poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster